RADII provides high quality research, development and consulting services to schools and school systems. Led by Professor Peter Cuttance, RADII has extensive experience and expertise in the following areas:
- School performance improvement consulting
- School system management strategy development
- Education measurement and statistical analysis
- School and department reviews
- Education research and development.
Professor Cuttance is a foundation director of the Australasian Schools Accreditation Agency (ASAA), the only non-government organisation certified by the Australian Government to provide school performance accreditation. ASAA was established to develop a strong educationally focused accreditation process.
To find out more about our services, contact us.